Живий Журнал

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Admin, Sandra  
Форум Житомира » город Житомир » Люди, поиск друзей » Urgent help needed (English) (Searching for Olga Goleva from Zhytomyr)
Urgent help needed (English)
splinter02Дата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 14:16:47 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Награды: 0

Хорватия, Karlovac
Hello everybody,

At the beginning I would like to introduce myself: I'm Tomislav Kralj, age 32 and I come from Croatia. By occupation I'm Master in aerospace engineering. I live and work in a small town named Karlovac. I would like apologize myself, since I don't speak Russian - I know only English and German. But you can post here in Russian, too. I will use online translation to help me. wink

Don't ask me why, but I was always interested in Ukraine. Probably because of Nikolai Gogol and his novels biggrin
I was never in Ukraine before, but I would like to come to your country one day.
So, in the November last year I joined an online dating website to find my future wife from Ukraine.

I started correspondence with Olga. We exchanged letters for months and our correspondence became more serious with every new letter. I made a decision to finally meet her in Ukraine in May. I started to book a hotel in Zhytomyr. I went to Ukrainian embassy to apply for Ukrainian entry visa. I also made a complete search for flights from Croatia to Kyiv-Borispol airport.

I asked her to confirm my date of arrival, or to suggest a new schedule. I needed this, so I can make flight reservations. She never replied. Actually in the last 30 days I got only one letter from her. In the same time she logged in to the online dating website, so I know she was active. On Monday, April 9th I asked administrator of this online dating website to connect me with Olga via telephone, with interpreter in the background. I got reply that "they need more time, as Olga's agency in Ukraine didn't send them her phone number yet". On Thursday, April 12th her profile was completely erased from the website. As she never existed.

Obviously, I am a victim of a scammer! I paid to get her letters. And local dating agencies, which provide girls and women also get a share of my money. At some point in her life, Olga came to an agency in hope to find a husband outside Ukraine. She gave her personal data, she made an interview and she gave her photos to the agency. What happened with her after that, I don't know. But someone from this agency abused her profile to make money. And that scammer also played with my time, devotion, passion and emotions. And I hate this. Although a scammer might wrote me anything, I'm pretty sure he/she used Olga's real profile to make his/hers story real as possible.

It could happen that Olga has already married or has a family of her own. Maybe she moved to another town or another country. Maybe I'm not her type at all. I don't want to molest her, especially if she's not single anymore or if she is not interested. But I would like to meet her in person, if possible.

I'm not familiar with vk.com, but you can find me on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001358863890

You can contact me via personal message or my email, too:

tomislav.kralj (at) bj.t-com.hr

Thank you all in advance for taking your time and effort. And to everybody who celebrate Easter this weekend, I wish happy Easter! We, in Croatia celebrated Easter last weekend, but to me it's pointless without my Olga.

Regards, Tomislav

Full Name: Olga Goleva
City: Zhytomyr
ZIP: 10000
Education: she specialized in management

This is her interview (click on the picture to see her video in Russian)

Сообщение отредактировал splinter02 - Сб, 14.04.2012, 14:19:58
Offline (Хорватия)  
  Блог пользователя splinter02   
СашкоДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 15:04:10 | Сообщение # 2
Генералиссимус
Награды: 94

Великобритания, Житомир
splinter02,

Ha-ha biggrin
That's the lesson for you, man. I can't believe that there aren't any pretty young women in Croatia, so why did you choose Ukrainian dating website?
And too many letters- you are such a cry-baby wink
Offline (Великобритания)  
  Блог пользователя Сашко   
valerynchikДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 15:24:05 | Сообщение # 3
Генерал-лейтенант
Награды: 43

Украина, Житомир
"я не буду приставать к ней если она замужем или уехала но все равно хочу с ней встретиться" biggrin
я плАчу ))) взрослый мужик а как баба. это все фигня, а вот семки и реклама это круче всяких нюнь))) сомневаюсь что переводчик ему переведет это)))
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя valerynchik   
blondДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 15:32:57 | Сообщение # 4
Генерал-полковник
Награды: 113

Украина, zhitomir
I don't understand, it seems three different women on these pictures. Who is Olga???
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя blond   
kos_strwДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 15:45:24 | Сообщение # 5
Grammar nazi
Награды: 55

Украина, Житомир
Quote (valerynchik)
а вот семки и реклама это круче всяких нюнь)

Ahha) Nostalgie?)))
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя kos_strw   
splinter02Дата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 17:17:11 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
Награды: 0

Хорватия, Karlovac
It's easy to for you to joke on my account, while I'm emotionally hurt and miles away from you.

And regardless of how many words I already wrote, you still ask why this, why that.

I didn't say it's Ukrainian dating website - girls and their agencies are from Eastern Europe, dating website is from USA.

If you want to help, then help me.

Quote (blond)
I don't understand, it seems three different women on these pictures. Who is Olga???

They all are Olga - it doesn't matter if she pulls her hair up, or if she is several years younger/older on some photo.

cool
Offline (Хорватия)  
  Блог пользователя splinter02   
qikreadДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 17:27:17 | Сообщение # 7
Генерал-полковник

Украина, житомир
Could you tell what is the dating agency was?
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя qikread   
Флажолет_на_12_ладуДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 17:44:31 | Сообщение # 8
Лейтенант
Награды: 8

Украина, Житомир
что это? яй донт спик инглиш. данкешон
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя Флажолет_на_12_ладу   
ImmortalgeniusДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 18:38:05 | Сообщение # 9
Подполковник

Украина, Житомир
A lot of Ukrainian women are scammers. They use dating websites to cheat naive foreign men and steal their money. One man in Zhytomyr used his young wife for this purpose. They stole $20.000 from a foreigner who wanted to marry this girl. Be careful!
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя Immortalgenius   
Andrey_zhДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 18:50:28 | Сообщение # 10
Майор

Украина, Zhitomir
Если не ошибаюсь Ольга проживает в Германии
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя Andrey_zh   
TataДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 19:42:59 | Сообщение # 11
Генералиссимус
Награды: 604

Украина, Житомир
Quote (valerynchik)
я плАчу ))

Любовь-зла! biggrin

Quote (Флажолет_на_12_ладу)
что это?

Поиски утраченного.

Сообщение отредактировал Tata - Сб, 14.04.2012, 19:44:38
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя Tata   
KarabДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 20:24:37 | Сообщение # 12
Генерал-полковник
Награды: 52

Украина, Житомир
Quote (Immortalgenius)
A lot of Ukrainian women are scammers. They use dating websites to cheat naive foreign men and steal their money. One man in Zhytomyr used his young wife for this purpose. They stole $20.000 from a foreigner who wanted to marry this girl. Be careful!

Знаю эту историю,непосредственно общалась с этип типом,которого намахали wacko
Насколько мне известно,в Житомире работает контора по знакомству с иностранцами. В бытность работы моей в отеле, одна девушка постоянно приводила иностранных женихов,причем разных: и старых,и молодых,и косых,вообщем любых,лишь бы при бабле. Вообщем разводили их,потом говорили,мол,не судьба,айм сорри.
Насколько я помню,одна "невеста" приводила 10 разных женихов.
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя Karab   
starboxДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 21:00:08 | Сообщение # 13
Генерал-майор
Награды: 43

Канада, Calgary
Holy fuck, man...... I thought people would never buy such a load of baloney from a dating agency....

1. Just Google **Womenrussia blacklist** and have a read for 1 week at least. :-)

2. Why don't you just take a short trip down to the Adriatic coast of Croatia and enjoy a wide variety of real ladies instead of paying money for an internet phantom?

3. Never, like in N-E-V-E-R deal with ladies from Russia or Ukraine over internet or any kind of dating **agencies**. 99% of them a total scam.

4. If you are soooo eager to get a Ukrainian girl, then come to Ukraine in person and in summer. You may even come to Zhitomir. Stay in town for about 1 month and just look around, get used to the place, to people, to local customs and traditions. It ain't good old Europe or North America and rules of the play are different, very different here.

Feel free to ask me if you need any help.
Offline (Канада)  
  Блог пользователя starbox   
ДорогенькаДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 21:54:21 | Сообщение # 14
Інквізиція
Награды: 347

Мексика, Козумель
вивчила нове слово)))
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя Дорогенька   
HoakinaДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 22:26:13 | Сообщение # 15
Генералиссимус
Награды: 666

Украина, Житомир
Судя по колличеству фото этой прынцессы, не рекламный ли это трюк?
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя Hoakina   
kos_strwДата: Сб, 14.04.2012, 22:33:52 | Сообщение # 16
Grammar nazi

Украина, Житомир
Quote (Дорогенька)
вивчила нове слово)))

scammer, to scam?))) Me too)
splinter02, starbox is right. Almost all these Internet-girls are earnin' money on/from foreigners. Such a pity but it is true.
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя kos_strw   
DeadPixelДата: Вс, 15.04.2012, 00:16:46 | Сообщение # 17
Лейтенант

Украина, Житомир
splinter02, say good bay to that girl and to your money. You'll never see them again. Sorry, mate.
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя DeadPixel   
InggisДата: Вс, 15.04.2012, 14:47:03 | Сообщение # 18
Генерал-полковник
Награды: 63

Украина, Черняхів
starbox, почему это никогда? Попасть просто нужно на порядочное агенство...

Добавлено (15 Апрель 2012, 14:47:03)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (splinter02)
This is her interview

жесть перевод wizard Последняя фотка достойная того, что бы бабка выкатывала яйцом смотрящего blink

Сообщение отредактировал Inggis - Вс, 15.04.2012, 14:39:40
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя Inggis   
OfeliaДата: Вс, 15.04.2012, 17:01:37 | Сообщение # 19
Генерал-полковник
Награды: 93

Украина, Житомир
Quote (Дорогенька)
вивчила нове слово)))

Вивчила два нових слова...))
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя Ofelia   
ДорогенькаДата: Вс, 15.04.2012, 22:15:55 | Сообщение # 20
Інквізиція
Награды: 347

Мексика, Козумель
Quote (Inggis)
Я думаю что находящиеся тут выпускницы филфака-иньяза, хоть раз да получали предложение от брачных агенств поработать в качестве "пишущей письма" девушки для всего брачного агенства

працювала перекладачем для міс - яка - мріє - вийти - заміж - за - мілліонера. пропонували працювати "марусею". тобто дають 15-20 анкет із фотками дівок, треба просто писати від них сексуатєльні листи чоловікам, слинка яких затопила вже нижні 2 поверхи. відмовилась. жалко мужиків.

Quote (Ofelia)
Вивчила два нових слова

а друге яке?
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя Дорогенька   
OfeliaДата: Пн, 16.04.2012, 15:50:52 | Сообщение # 21
Генерал-полковник
Награды: 93

Украина, Житомир
Quote (Дорогенька)
а друге яке?

Нєпрілічне...)))
Offline (Украина)  
  Блог пользователя Ofelia   
Форум Житомира » город Житомир » Люди, поиск друзей » Urgent help needed (English) (Searching for Olga Goleva from Zhytomyr)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: