|HR_manager||Дата: Среда, 16.05.2012, 12:45:12 | Сообщение # 1|
|Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as a Junior Web Developer (Code: JWD 110) for full time in our Zhytomyr office.
The main responsibility includes the development of a web-based shop and a ticket selling system.
Successful candidates should correspond to the following required competencies / skills:
• 1+ years of experience in web development.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Very good spoken and written English.
We offer you:
• competitive salary
• bonus system and effective talent development system for our well-performed employees
• Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees (in particular, 24 calendar days of annual paid vacations - may be divided into parts if you will; work-off on Ukrainian official holidays; paid sick leave, paid maternity leave)
• medical insurance and health protection programs
• continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities (in particular, free external and internal professional trainings and certifications; foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
• challenging work in international professional environment (business trips abroad for work and/or training are possible)
To know more about Infopulse Ukraine other advantages (e.g., Compensation & Social Programs), please, see: http://www.infopulse.com.ua/rus/vacancies/welcome
To apply please e-mail CV (in English only) with your full career details to email@example.com (please, do not forget to indicate vacancy code in the subject line).You are asked to include the detailed description of your skills and technologies mastered, working experience and projects description. Please be sure that all information you provide us will be accepted and kept in the strictest confidence.
WELCOME TO INFOPULSE UKRAINE!