Infopulse Ukraine, one of Ukrainian leading outsourcing companies with more than 16 years history, is currently seeking for highly motivated candidates to fill in some positions of Recruiter (Code R 110) to work on full-time basis in our Zhytomyr office.
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to) full-cycle search, selection and recruitment of personnel:
• Implementation of corporative recruiting policies and procedures • Providing search, selection and recruitment of personnel for the company vacancies according to corporative policies and procedures: o Search and analysis of resumes in different sources o Candidates’ preliminary selection o Phone and general interviews o Competencies testing accomplishment; organizing technical interviews o Evaluation candidates findings o Delivery job offers to the approved candidates. • Coordination work with Universities and high schools to attract gifted graduates • Work with recruitment agencies, participation in employment fairs and similar events • Implementation of recruiting campaigns • Conduction of job market researches and analysis • Maintenance of corporative documents (records, schedules, statistics and reports) and databases on recruiting • Participation in other company’s HR Dept. projects and activities.
Successful candidates should correspond to the following strongly required competencies / skills: • +1 years of proven experience in recruitment • Degree in Human Relations, or Management, or technical field (Marketing and Management Dept with Management as major is the most preferable) • Computer skills as advanced user (MS Office, MS Outlook, Internet search engines etc.) • Strong English skills (both spoken and written) • Irreproachable grammatical correctness in English, Ukrainian, Russian • Understanding of business etiquette rules and correct manner of phone conversation.
One or more of the following qualifications are desirable but not necessary:
• Skills in selection and interviewing techniques • Understanding software development business, be familiar with Information Technologies concepts.
Previous successful experience as a Recruiter in software development company is a strong advantage.
To apply please e-mail your full CV (in English only) to firstname.lastname@example.org (please, do not forget to indicate vacancy code in the subject line). Your resume should include the detailed description of your professional skills and work experience. Please be sure that all information you rendered us will be accepted and kept in the strictest confidence.
We are looking for a person who is interested in working with continuous potato digging and weeding УКРБЕЛСПЕЦЭКСПОРТ’s fields.
You will ensure the growth of our field and improve the technique in it's handling.
The primary tasks consist of digging and weeding the potato fields for further snacks manufacturing.
You will work with the following tasks
* The digging/weeding under baking sun with half-bared torso * Ensure that the growth of potato runs flawlessly * Ensuring in Colorado beetles elimination * Test digging and weeding instrument improving it to upgrade the process * Operation and maintenance of working tools
All our work is done around Russet Burbank potatoes. Having good digging knowledge is very important especially around operating and maintaining the spade and the mattock.
The ideal candidate is
- Technically well-grounded within several of the above mentioned areas. This could be achieved only through practical experience - Good physical form - A team player who is able to plan the work independently and not freak out the headman - Quality-minded and able to successfully manage a busy working day - Good English (to read and translate this)
Following qualifications are preferable
* Technical knowledge on spade holding, swinging, etc. * Have experience in working with other farmer tools * Having Caterpillar certificate is a plus * Cucumber knowledge is appreciated
We offer: the position which provides you with vast development possibilities for both professional and personal growth in the international dynamic and professional organization.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you are welcome to send your CV with your full career details.