|HR_manager||Дата: Четверг, 29.11.2012, 17:57:24 | Сообщение # 1|
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as a Network Administrator (Code: NA ZH311) for full time in our Zhytomyr office.
Responsibilities for this position will include (but are not limited to):
• Configuration and set up of client server architectures.
• System management and support.
• System monitoring, analysis and optimization.
Successful candidates should correspond to the following required competencies / skills:
• 2+ years experience in Network administration.
• Knowledge LAN/WAN design and administration.
• Strong knowledge of administration and configuration 2 and 3 level switches.
• Strong understanding of Internet services and protocols.
• Understanding of security issues, firewalls as hardware as and software.
• Experience with hardware and software routers configuration.
• Understanding of VPN and traffic encryption solutions.
• Good command of English.
• Service oriented professional attitude.
The following is not required but will be treated as a plus:
• Cisco CCNA certificate.
• Knowledge in CiscoWorks.
• Knowledge in IP telephony is a big plus.
To know more about Infopulse Ukraine other advantages (e.g., Compensation & Social Programs), please, see: http://www.infopulse.com.ua/rus/vacancies/welcome
To apply please e-mail CV (in English only) with your full career details to firstname.lastname@example.org (please, do not forget to indicate vacancy code in the subject line).You are asked to include the detailed description of your skills and technologies mastered, working experience and projects description. Please be sure that all information you provide us will be accepted and kept in the strictest confidence.
WELCOME TO INFOPULSE UKRAINE!